50 Cent was on Instagram trashing Tupac Shakur's biopic All Eyez On Me. The highly anticipated movie hitting theaters on Thursday nighttime and the reviews haven't been all that proficient.

The G-Unit rapper says that he has seen the movie and is super disappointed and a lot of fans on social media take been echoing the aforementioned sentiments calling out the movie producers for having an iPhone 7 in the moving picture that is supposed to be set in the 1990s. 50 Cent was super angry and even said he wants his money back. Perhaps if he could he would too take dorsum the fourth dimension he invested into watching the film.

"Man I watched the 2 PAC film, that was some bulls**t. Take hold of that sh*t on a burn down stick trust me. LOL SMH TRASH," Fifty wrote in the caption on Instagram. "I merely desire y'all to keep me in mind when you watch that sh*t. Direct out of Compton was good. That was a bad movie human being, 2PAC is suppose to exist a archetype they they f***ed it up. John Singleton said information technology was wack, I had to run into it for my self. Go check it out you gonna exist mad equally a mother f***er. I desire my coin dorsum now!!! Some of yal think I'chiliad hating. SMH nah go see it. When yous walk out of ther mother****er like this y'all gonna learn to listen to me."

By tomorrow nosotros should take a proficient idea how well the flick All Eyez On Me did at the box office on the opening weekend. A lot of Tupac fans have turned out to watch the picture show but based on the first round of reviews, I doubtable that some fans may very well just stayed abroad all entirely and wait for it to come out on DVD or endeavour to catch it on a Firestick like 50 Cent suggested.